5.31.2010

رساالة من كل نساء العالم ..الى ..كل رجال العالم...!! A message from all women in the world .. to .. all the men of the world ...!!

A message from all women in the world .. to .. all the men of the world ...!!
Peace, mercy and blessings of God
This is a message I think that Eve or all of the girl in the world hopes that this message gets to Adam, all men in the world also
Adam Adam Iansfi other dad Iaakhi Iazoji and Iaibni

I need you at all how I need you in my joy I need you in my sorrow

I need to and you are beside me even if you do not feel so

(But make sure you that you need me more than I need you)

** Adam **

When my father
I want compassion affection caring for me since I was born until my death does not mean that Tandhanni a kid and when I grow up and grow up with me, my body is Bihmali and Tcetkther before caressing of lips and filled my forehead on the pretext that I grew up I am no matter how Vhajti you grow not less, even if married, does not mean you give me maybe my husband Nokia for a nice compassionate whom turn to then??
Also .. I want you to: meet the most (not all) of my prayers I am Eve and temperament my prayers Aaaatanthi
When my brother
I want to attach my relentless treated me in the event that you and Abi GA Qasien whom my brother ..? Resort to the stranger?? To Ateloumni there, because Abe's tough and you are harder and I'm between my need to Adam and Ksaotkma on I will have (the spectrum at the blue sergeant and when not in my upbringing sound education) I have to resort to strange and then we would be three of us made mistakes (I am my Father, and You are my brother) and I am not alone
When my husband
You are the only person I can be fed my needs emotional and instinctive it Vla skimp on it (because it needs instinctively against me I need)
I need a touch of tenderness for the touch of sympathy before Ratified warm Ngmrani of insecurity and unease is not Tcetktherha on between now and then and AAA angry and says Sri Lanka to Achbain then it will not do in the silence that continues to Maysmoh (emotional divorce) and then go you simply to marry under the pretext that I crush on you
Are not you from Ola that forced me not from this weary and tired of him Ahtiaji Vsket I'm that way for you Believe me, for you to earn your satisfaction for me but in a way you do not understand what to do before I Tkbarak and your stubbornness and lack of your understanding of my feelings
- I know it is the right of your rights legitimacy of marriage (another) and will not Omnek him if you can and when I married you did not Omlkk me alone then you are entitled to three women, others, but when you intend to marry another must Tvathani the subject know you better than that I know of others and also disclosed to me what the default me winning

Adam

It saddens me when I see you Kthiraa Tsffine decrease of reason and religion Maoceftni that is from God (God does not trap) and when I Tsffine incomplete reason and religion should note that you are not superficial, it is understood to be you when I had the honor of Islam, which Oala and my status

It saddens me also

When you tell me why I have problems of society (such as hazing), but the truth is that I am and you are to make these problems and I am not alone .. Make sure that I will not deviate morally and behaviorally but when he gets one of these things (the blue family about me * neglect my family for me and not paying attention to me * a bug in my upbringing * deposits to the problems of my family * my environment that I grew up where the * community around me * The lack of what I did not find fill this shortage resorted to this route with the assistance of other cases)

All of these things and others that make me a girl abortive complex damaged by a desperate and I repeat not alone the wrong

(Adam) should take into account these things when your dealings with me

- I am by nature an object is weak thin passionate (no matter of speculation, I pretended innate weakness in me and not decrease brain

- May be issued to me acts distasteful for you to Atstassigha Athimha and considers Da and return for a set and sometimes vulnerable

And actions (crying without any reasons * exaggeration to show compassion and kindness as a person Ola * exaggeration in the joy and pleasure) because of the case with the physical disorders of hormones that cause I do these things against my will

You Aftntek your wisdom and your understanding of what is happening and I deal with me smooth paper and freshness
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
هذه رسالة أعتقد أن حواء أو كل فتاة فى العالم تتمنى أن تصل هذه الرسالة إلى آدم أو كل الرجال بالعالم أيضا
آدم يانصفي الآخر آدم يا أبي يااخي يازوجي وياإبنى

أنا احتاج اليك في جميع أحوالي احتاج إليك في فرحي احتاج إليك في حزني

احتاج إلى وجودك بقربي حتى وإذا لم تشعر أنت بذلك

( لكن تأكد بأن حاجتك أنت لي تفوق حاجتي لك )

** آدم **

حين تكون أبي

فأنا اريد عطفك حنانك اهتمامك بي منذ ولادتي وحتى مماتي ليس معنى ذلك أن تحتضنني في صغري وعندما اكبر ويكبر معي جسمي تقوم بإهمالي وتستكثر قبله حانيه من شفتيك علا جبيني بحجة انني كبرت فأنا مهما كبرت فحاجتي إليك تزداد لاتقل حتى وإن تزوجت لايعني انك تتخلى عني فربما زوجي لايكون لطيفا حنونا فلمن ألجأ اليه حينها؟؟
ايضا .. اريد منك : تلبية معظم (وليس كل) طلباتي فأنا حواء وبطبيعتي طلباتي لااااتنتهي
حين تكون أخي
فأنا اريد ان ترفق بي تلين معاملتك لي ففي حالة ان كنت انت وابي قاسيين فلمن ألجأ يا اخي ..؟ الجأ للغريب ؟؟ لاتلومني عندها لأن ابي قاسي وانت أقسى وأنا بين حاجتي لآدم وقساوتكما علي سأضطر ( وذالك عند غفلة الرقيب وعند عدم تربيتي التربيه السليمه) سأضطر للجوء الى الغريب وحينها سنكون نحن الثلاثه المخطئين( أنا وابي وانت يا أخي) ولست أنا وحدي
حين تكون زوجي
فأنت الشخص الوحيد الذي باستطاعتي ان اشبع حاجاتي العاطفيه والغريزيه منه فلااا تبخل علي بها ( لأنها حاجات غريزيه رغما عني احتاجها )

احتاج الى لمسة حنان لمسة عطف قبله صادقه دافئه تغمراني بالأمان والأطمئنان فلا تستكثرها علي بين الحين والآخر ولااا تغضب وتقول انكي لاتشبعين عندها لن أفعل غير الصمت الذي يستمر الى مايسموه ( الطلاق العاطفي ) وقتها ستذهب أنت بكل بساطه لتتزوج بحجة انني أهملتك

ألست انت من ارغمني علا ذلك ألست من ضجر ومل من احتياجي له فسلكت انا تلك الطريقه لأجلك صدقني لأجلك ولكسب رضاك عني ولكن بطريقه انت لم تفهمها فأنا ماذا أفعل أمام تكبرك وعنادك وعدم تفهمك لمشاعري

- انا اعلم انه حق من حقوقك الشرعيه الزواج (بأخرى) ولن أمنعك منه إن استطعت وأنا لما تزوجتك لم أملكك لي لوحدي فأنت تستحق لثلاث نساء غيري لكن عندما تنوي الزواج بأخرى لابد ان تفاتحني بالموضوع اعرفه منك افضل من أن اعرفه من غيرك وايضا صارحني ماهو التقصير الحاصل مني
آدم
يحزنني كثيراا عندما أراك تصفني بنقصان العقل والدين مع أن ماوصفتني به هو من عند الله (اللهم لا اعتراض ) وعندما تصفني بأنني ناقصة العقل والدين فلتعلم أنك سطحي غير متفهم فمن تكون أنت عند الاسلام الذي شرفني وأعلااا مكانتي

ويحزنني أيضا

عندما تقول عني انني سبب مشاكل المجتمع ( مثل المعاكسات) ولكن في الحقيقه هي أنني انا وانت من يصنع تلك المشاكل ولست أنا وحدي .. تأكد انني لن انحرف اخلاقيا وسلوكيا إلا عندما يحصل احد هذه الامور ( غفلة الاهل عني * إهمال أهلي لي وعدم اهتمامهم بي * خلل في تربيتي * ترسبات لمشاكل أسرتي * بيئتي التي تربيت فيها * المجتمع من حولي * نقص ما عندي لم أجد من يسد هذا النقص فلجأت الى هذا الطريق بمساعدة الحالات الآخرى )

كل هذه الاشياء وغيرها هي التي تصنع مني فتاة فاشله محطمه يائسه معقده أكرر ليس انا وحدي المذنبه

( آدم ) يجب ان تراعي هذه الأمور عند تعاملك معي

- أنا كائن بطبيعتي ضعيف رقيق عاطفي ( مهما تظاهرت بالقوه فأنا بداخلي ضعف فطري وليس نقصان عقل

- قد يصدر مني أفعال لاتروق لك لاتستسيغها لاتهضمها وتعتبرها دلعا ودلالا وأحيان ضعفا

ومن الأفعال ( البكاء بدون أسباب * المبالغه في إظهار العطف والشفقه علا إنسان ما * المبالغه في الفرح والسرور ) وذلك بسبب مايحصل في جسمي من اضطرابات للهرمونات والتي تسبب عندي فعل هذه الأشياء رغما عني

فأنت بحكمتك وفطنتك وتفهمك لما يحصل لي تعامل معي بكل سلاسه ورقه وعذوبه

No comments: