5.31.2010

We commend the perfect love نشيد الحب المثالى

We commend the perfect love


I've seen, in my dream the dreams of madness! ..........

I've seen loose in the dead of night deep, and surrounded by moonlight, and her hair corrugated poured on the structure of her magnificent! ...

I grabbed her hand and asked, Who are you? ...

Virgin then I looked back and said his voice like the wind whistling in my ears I waist absent for yourself! ... I love the ideal comes from your heart! ... I'm looking in your body is wandering the anguish of despair from the torch of the spirit! ...

Frckat humbled before it and screamed: You Dhalte Vohafqy on Take me! ...

I looked for a long time and then she pulled me from my hand and began to B in the middle of dense forest remote! ...

But I do not even go a step confirmed trembled Fraisi ...

Intertwined branches around me, and let all the trees in front of me, and Ahalolk dark in the forest, used terror in my face milestones ...

B Vohapt the Virgin you breathe: progress! ...

Vgmgmt I can not! ...

Vgahguet then a loud giggle ...

She said: "Were you calculate perfect love green grove Izllah spring? ... Perfect love jungle, my friend! ... A forest of thorns and the pain and sacrifice and jihad! ... Took away, go where I came from! ...

I am not worthy Bhelmk! ... Your place is not here! ... Theater mighty men, and here a hotbed heroes! ... Just fill your heart courage first, and then back into a jungle of love! ...

She fell silent and the Virgin suddenly .. evaded me and issues contained in the darkness ...

*******

And I am left alone, at the entrance to the forest, I see perfect love with my own eyes, and heard him calling me, I can not over-cheesy Onaneacy and my fear, to break into the forest .. It would be a hero of heroes ...

نشيد الحب المثالى

رأيتها فى تصورى كحلم من أحلام الجنون ! ..........

رأيتها شاردة فى هدأة الليل العميق ، ونور القمر يطوقها ، وشعرها المموج ينسكب على هيكل جسمها البديع ! ...

أمسكت بيدها وهتفت من أنت ؟ ...

فأجفلت العذراء ثم قالت ورجع صوته يصفر فى أذنى كالريح أنا نصفك الغائب عن نفسك ! ... أنا حبك المثالى النابع من قلبك !... أنا جسمك الحائر يبحث فى لوعة اليأس عن شعلة الروح !...

فجثوت خاشعا أمامها وصرخت : أنت ضالتى فأشفقى على وخذينى ! ...

فنظرت الى طويلا ثم جذبتنى من يدى وأنطلقت بى فى جوف غابة كثيفة نائية ! ...

ولكنى لم أكد أخطو خطوة حتى أرتعدت فرائصى ...

تشابكت الأغصان من حولى ، وتكاثفت الأشجار أمامى ، واحلولك الظلام فى الغابة ، وسد الرعب فى وجهى معالم الطريق ...

فأهابت بى العذراء وهى تزفر : تقدم ! ...

فغمغمت لا أستطيع ! ...

فقهقت عندئذ قهقه مدوية ...

وقالت : أكنت تحسب الحب المثالى مرجا أخضر يظلله الربيع ؟ ... الحب المثالى غابة ياصاحبى !... غابة شوك وألم وتضحية وجهاد ! ... فأذهب ، أذهب من حيث أتيت ! ...

لست جديرا بحلمك ! ... مكانك ليس هنا ! ... هنا مسرح الجبابرة ومرتع الأبطال ! ... فأملأ قلبك بالشجاعة أولا ، ثم عد بعد ذلك الى غابة الحب ! ...

وصمتت العذراء فجأة ..وتملصت منى وأحتواها ظلام ...

*******

وبقيت أنا وحدى ، عند مدخل الغابة ، أرى الحب المثالى بعينى ، وأسمعه ينادينى ، ولا أستطيع من فرط جبنى وأنانيتى وخوفى ، أن أقتحم الغابة .. وأكون بطلا من الابطال ...

No comments: